In 1986 Ole Rafaelsen and William Bunney were instrumental in establishing a CINP programme supporting the attendance of young scientists at the XVth CINP Congress. That programme was posthumously named the Rafaelsen Young Investigators Award to honour Dr. Rafaelsen, who died in 1987.
The recipients of the CINP 2023 World Congress Awards will be chosen by an international scientific jury in March 2023. Three awardees will be selected and presented with the award consisting of a certificate, a USD 200 cash stipend, three nights of accommodation at the congress and complimentary registration fee for the CINP World Congress. Selected recipients will also have the opportunity to present their abstract orally as part of the Rafaelsen Symposium.
- All applications must be sponsored by a CINP member.
- Applicants must be working within the area of neuropsychopharmacology and should have obtained a PhD or MD within the last 10 years prior to the last date of application.
- The applicant commits to participate with an oral presentation at the 2023 CINP World Congress if elected recipient of the award.
- In case an applicant is not elected recipient of one of the Rafaelsen Awards, he/she may elect to present the submitted work as a poster in one of the regular poster sessions.
ApplicationThe Call for Nominations is closed.
- Sameer Jauhar, United Kingdom
- Jennifer Phillips, Canada
- Miriam Schiele, Germany
- Chandni Hindocha, United Kingdom
- Lucie Bartova, Austria
- Millie Rincón-Cortés, USA
- Hon-Cheong So, China
- Zachary Gerring, Australia
- Pia Baldinger-Melich, Austria
- Giselli Scaini, USA
- Fredrik Hieronymus, Sweden
- Bin Zhang, China
- Zheng Chang, Sweden
- Chiara Bortolasci, Brazil
- Chie Shimmoto-Mitsuyma, Japan
- Felipe Gomez, USA
- Gabriel Rodrigo Fries, Brazil
- Georgios Schortsauitis, Switzerland
- Giovanni Abrahao Salum, Brazil
- Ji-Seou Seo, USA
- Mauish Kumar Jha, India
- Petru Naudé, South Africa
- Will Lawn, United Kingdom
- Fernando Caravaggio, Canada
- Anand Guruajan, Ireland
- Daniel Quintana, Australia
- Divya Mehta, Australia
- Dawn Ionsecu, USA
- Gregor Gryglewski, Austria
- Giulia Treccani, Italy
- Jee Hyun Kim, Australia
- Jiamei Lian, Australia
- Jihook Cha, Japan
- Tom Freeman, United Kingdom